Luminaires designed with recovered boat sails, like all Dvelas products. The elegant sailcloth diffuser is always unique and reflects the different textures of nautical sails, as they have unique characteristics that make them different from other fabrics. This depends on the type of material from which they have been made and the area of the sail that the pattern has been selected and cut to capture the unique markings of the sail such as numbers, patches, decorative stripes, etc…
Each KNOT lamp is unique thanks to the selection of the recovered sail fragment used. All of them are numbered and identified with their origin data. We work to make the useful into something beautiful. Therefore, each lantern incorporates LED lights with rechargeable batteries and a dimmer, to provide autonomous, variable and moisture-proof lighting.
- Portable and rechargeable luminaire with emergency charging system
- Keep the button pressed for 2 sec. for on and off
- Variable light intensity: 100%, 70%, 25%.
- Autonomy: “Maximum” mode: Progressive attenuation of the flow up to 30% of the initial flow. 10 a.m.; “Medium” mode: progressive attenuation of the flow up to 30% of the initial flow, 20 h; “Minimum” mode: Progressive flow attenuation up to 30% of initial flow. 60 p.m.
- Maximum brightness 250 Im (2.10 W) / Average brightness 180 Im (1.50 W) / Minimum brightness 70 lm (0.55 W)
- Colour temperature 3,000º K CRI +80
- Charging time: 5 h via micro USB with LED indicator
- This luminaire has non-replaceable LED lamps. LED average life 30,000 h